Dr. Nora Tossounian, MD
Primary Care Doctor
During her affiliation with Hackensack University Medical Center for more than a decade, Dr. Nora Tossounian has cared for patients in outpatient primary care. She graduated from Columbia University, and earned her medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She then completed her internship and residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center before returning to her home state of New Jersey. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. As a part of Women's Health, Dr. Tossounian enjoys working with her patients and inspiring them to reach their full potential towards better health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
- New England Medical Center Hospital (Internship)
- New England Medical Center Hospital (Residency)
160 Essex St, Suite 102
Lodi, NJ 07644