Dr. Patricia C. Johnston, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor
**Dr. Johnston treats CHILDREN ONLY** Dr. Johnston is a Board Certified Pediatrician. She has 25 years experience as a solo private practicing pediatrician in her office located on the campus of Thomas Jefferson University in Center City Philadelphia. Additionally, as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, she is involved in teaching medical students, pediatric and family practice residents through academic outpatient preceptorships programs. She has been cited by Independence Blue Cross as one of the top practicing physicians in the Philadelphia area and is the recipient of many awards of excellence for her medical care to children and adolescents.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Drexel University, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Fellow
Awards and publications
- Drexel University Medical College - Faculty Award for Student Education in Ambulatory Pediatrics
Patricia Camody-Johnston, M.D., F.A.A.P.
1015 Chestnut St, Suite 405
Philadelphia, PA 19107