Dr. Patrick McDonough, MD
Dr. McDonough was raised in New Jersey on the “Jersey Shore” and attended college at Cornell University before completing medical school at New Jersey Medical School. After meeting his future wife, a Plano native, Dr. McDonough moved to Texas where he completed his internship and residency training at the UT Southwestern Medical Center. At the start of residency training, Dr. McDonough and his wife moved to East Dallas and fell in love with the history, diversity, and character of the community. He and his wife have since had two daughters, Tess and Pearl, purchased a home near the Lakewood Country Club, and met many great friends. He is excited to provide excellent and compassionate care to his neighbors, friends, and all the members of Lakewood, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, and the greater Dallas area for many years to come!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and publications
- UT Southwestern Cognitive Excellence Award
- UT Southwestern Star Clinician Award
6162 East Mockingbird Lane, Suite 120
Dallas, TX 75214