Dr. Paul Leitner, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Paul Leitner is a primary care doctor and internist treating patients in Los Angeles, California, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Geriatrics Society. He is also bilingual, speaking both English and Hungarian. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Leitner attended the University of Debrecen School of Medicine, graduating cum laude. He continued his medical education with residency programs at Saint Luke’s Hospital, Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, and Methodist Central Hospital. Patients visiting Dr. Leitner can receive a full range of medical services. He provides flu shots, pulmonary function testing, skin biopsy, annual physical evaluations, cardiovascular screening visits, and general consultations. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Leitner enjoys skiing, nature, and classical music. *We do not participate with any HMOs or MediCal. We also do not prescribe any pain medication to new patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Kindred Hospital - Westminster
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Education and training
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Debrecen Medical School and Health Science Centre
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (Residency)
Awards and publications
- M.D. Diploma, "Cum Laude" - University of Debrecen, School of Medicine.
Paul Leitner, M.D.
8540 South Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045