Dr. Paul Subrt, MD
Dr. Subrt attended high school in Houston and obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin. There he graduated with highest honors and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honorary society. Subsequently, Dr. Subrt studied at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, where he received his medical degree and his dermatology training. He has been board certified in dermatology since 1984 and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. To continue his dermatology education, Dr. Subrt maintains close ties with the Baylor College of Medicine where he acts on the visiting dermatology department faculty.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston (Dermatology)
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Phi Beta Kappa - University of Texas in Austin, Honorary Society
Westside Dermatology Clinic, PA
1331 W Grand Pkwy N, #370
Katy, TX 77493