Dr. Philip Woodham, MD
Primary Care Doctor
A graduate of Temple University, Dr. Philip Woodham is a qualified primary care doctor serving the community of Hackensack, NJ. He practices at Campus Health Center and has an outstanding academic record that includes a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and an internship at JFK Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Woodham is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a strong believer of engaging in the process of well being and development of his patients in an efficient manner. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Woodham is proactive and supportive while delivering appropriate care to each individual patient. He concentrates on fostering better healthcare and enhanced patient satisfaction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- JFK Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Residency)
Campus Health Center
20 Prospect Avenue, Suite 715
Hackensack, NJ 07601