About Dr. Rajiv Pandit
Dr. Rajiv Pandit is an ear, nose, and throat specialist treating adult and pediatric patients in the DFW Metroplex. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and specializes in head and neck surgery (sinus, snoring/sleep apnea, thyroid, facial plastic and reconstructive). Throughout his medical training, Dr. Pandit was actively involved with cutting-edge research in the fields of sinus surgery and head and neck cancer. This led to his contribution in authoring numerous scientific articles and presenting before many medical conferences. Dr. Pandit has also appeared on a number of local and national news networks to discuss innovative techniques in the field of Otolaryngology, particularly in the field of minimally invasive sinus surgery After graduating from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dr. Pandit obtained his degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago. He completed his residency specializing in head and neck surgery at Loyola University. He is now a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, the Dallas County Medical Society, and the Texas Medical Association. He is also actively involved in teaching and administrative duties with the purpose of improving the patient care experience in both the clinic and hospital setting. In that regard, he is the President of Medical Staff at Methodist Hospital of Surgery and President of the Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology. He is Section Chief of Otolaryngology and a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Surgery, both at the Methodist Dallas Medical Center. When he is not in the office, Dr. Pandit enjoys photography, water sports, and music. He also enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife and two children.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago, Residency in Head and Neck Surgery
- Loyola University Chicago (Internship)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Dallas D "Best Doctor" for Otolaryngology
- Patient Choice Award
- President - Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology
Dr. Rajiv Pandit's office location
Dallas ENT Head & Neck Surgery
1411 N. Beckley Ave., Pavilion 3 Suite 363
Dallas, TX 75203
Patient reviews for Dr. Rajiv Pandit
Excellent. The people working there pay attention to details and concerns.
The staff is very nice and they have great people's skills.
Excellent visit all the staff were great!!!!!!
The whole staff was very friendly, professional and welcoming! They were all very knowledgeable and efficient. The Doctor was thorough and listened well.
Very professional and knows what he is doing!
His staff was awesome, but I only met with him for a very brief period. But that is a testament to how he trains them to run independently.
The staff is super friendly and his assistant was very thorough.
The entire staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They called to remind me when to stop taking any blood thinning meds a week prior to my surgery. They called to check on me after the surgery. Just a wonderful experience. Going back for allergy testing this week.
Great very knowledgeable
Very professional and efficient office process. Employees are all well trained and professional. Dr panditt was outstanding taking time to talk, examine, and explain my medical issues. I was very impressed with his caring and professionalism.
Gets straight to the reason you are there-- office staff very personable
Very poofessional and friendly, everyone.
I think it was awesome...really nice doctor that Explains step by step what needs to be done,
Very impressed with Dr Pandit. Rather than just treating the immediate issue he suggested a long term solution to prevent the issue from coming back.
My appointment with Dr Pandit was really good. He is a serious straightforward doctor, who does not make small talk and gets straight to the point (I prefer this in a physician), and he does his job well. He is meticulous and thorough.
My visit was about a problem with my ears. He noticed that I had the sniffles. He took the time to also address my sinuses. I was very impressed that he went above and beyond!
Very professional, fast and easy.
Dr. Pandit is prompt, professional and has excellent communications skills.
The staff was very courteous, professional and willing to listen to my concerns. They are very pleasant and friendly
I would recommend to family and friends
New patient. The visit went well, the staff and doctor's are very polite and great bedside manners.
The physician was very good, professional, staff was not very professional. I told the staff multiple times that I will be on very tight schedule, I was repeatedly reassured that he will be on time and he is notified that I was tight on schedule, still scheduling and front desk staff did not communicate with the nursing staff who did the triage that I had another appointment and cannot get late, i was late by 15 minutes.
I was very pleased.
Very informative and helpful
I only saw him briefly. He seemed very nice and knowledable.
Fabulous doctor! Very patient and explained everything very clearly to me. I would highly recommend him!
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Airway Stenosis
- Head and Neck Cancer Screening
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Head and Neck Trauma
- Head Injury
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Head Surgery Consultation
- Head Surgery Follow Up
- Laryngeal Microsurgery
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
- Neck Deformation / Torticollis
- Neck Mass
- Neck Pain
- Neck Problems
- Neck Surgery Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances