Dr. Ravi Munver, MD
As a surgeon with experience in minimally invasive techniques, Dr. Ravi Munver joined the urology team at Hackensack University Medical Center to be exposed to latest technology and better healthcare. With a thorough training including a residency and internship at Duke University Hospital, Dr. Munver proudly looks after the Hackensack, NJ community. Urology being his primary focus, Dr. Munver received his degree in medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Munver further continued his training by completing a fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Munver is certified by the American Board of Urology and is pleased to be affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Munver strongly believes in having an integrated approach to his treatment plans that combines the effectiveness of several disciplines to provide a more rounded approach to health care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Duke University Hospital (Internship)
- Duke University Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Fellowship)
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601