About Dr. Ravi Munver
As a surgeon with experience in minimally invasive techniques, Dr. Ravi Munver joined the urology team at Hackensack University Medical Center to be exposed to latest technology and better healthcare. With a thorough training including a residency and internship at Duke University Hospital, Dr. Munver proudly looks after the Hackensack, NJ community. Urology being his primary focus, Dr. Munver received his degree in medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Munver further continued his training by completing a fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Munver is certified by the American Board of Urology and is pleased to be affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Munver strongly believes in having an integrated approach to his treatment plans that combines the effectiveness of several disciplines to provide a more rounded approach to health care.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Duke University Hospital (Residency)
- Duke University Hospital (Internship)
Dr. Ravi Munver's office location
HMH Medical Group Urology, Hackensack
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Patient reviews for Dr. Ravi Munver
It was my first time at the office. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Dr. Munver answered all my questions, and he didn’t perform any unnecessary tests, in fact he is waiting for a CD of tests previously run by another dr.
Dr Munver was patient and explained everything. Most of the exam was completed by his capable assistant.
Very pleased. He was pleasant and thorough and not quick to jump to surgery.
The workers were very professional and kind.
He is a good listener.
When you have been around many doctors, it's easy to spot the top guns who are the go to doctors - not only for patients - but other doctors too. Dr Munver is clearly the man with the answers -- very satisfied.
A Good doctor, knows his field very well and professional, explains things very well. Highly recommended.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances