Dr. Ravi Shah, MD
Dr. Ravi Shah is a diligent and attentive hematologist and oncologist based in West Nyack, NY. He earned his medical degree from the St. George's University School of Medicine in West indies. He then moved to the United States where he completed his residency in internal medicine at the State University of New York, Stony Brook. He then finished his fellowship in hematology and oncology at the same institution. Dr. Shah is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare. He is a member of the American Society of Hematology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Dr. Shah is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology (Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Residency in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Awards and publications
- Risk of Cytopenias with Sunitinib in Patients with Renal Cell Cancer (RCC) and Non-RCC cancers: A meta-analysis. General Poster Session, ASCO. 2010 Genitourinary Cancer Symposium.
- Nature 409: 860-921.2000. International Human Genome Consortium. "Initial Sequencing and Analysis of the Human Genome. "
- Nature 408: 796-815.2000. "Analysis of the Genome Sequence of the Floweringplant Arabidopsis Thaliana."
- Cell 100: 3 77-86.2000. "The Complete Sequence of a Heterochromatic Island from a Higher Eukaryote. "
Crystal Run Healthcare
West Nyack 2 Centerock Rd
2 Centerock Rd
West Nyack, NY 10994