Dr. Renee Goetzler, MD
Primary Care Doctor
NEW Patient Packet: Please complete the packet and bring it with you to your visit. Please bring a copy of your previous health records, if available, as well. In order for the practice to register you in the electronic medical record, it is important for you to complete the Zocdoc Check In Form. Renee Goetzler is a thoughtful and experienced primary care doctor serving the Metrowest community. Dr. Goetzler attended medical school at Boston University and completed her residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in preventive medicine at Boston Medical Center. Dr. Goetzler is currently affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center in Framingham, MA and Tufts Medical Center in Boston. She prides herself on providing each patient with the most effective treatment in a caring and compassionate manner.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
Education and training
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship in Preventive Medicine
- Boston Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine