Dr. Rhonda Barnes Jordan, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Barnes-Jordan was born in St. Louis, MO, and graduated with a BS from Xavier University of LA. She received her Medical Doctorate from the University of TN, Memphis, and completed her residency training at the Memorial Southwest Family Practice Residency Program in Houston, Texas. “I believe that as a healthcare provider, I should be a role model, educator, and mentor to my patients. I have a strong interest in helping my patients live healthier and happier lives."
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Tennessee, Memphis, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, Internship in Family Medicine
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
Jordan Family Healthcare
2636 S Loop W, Suite 105
Houston, TX 77054