Dr. Richard Asarch, MD
Dr. Richard Asarch, MD is the head of the Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser in Englewood, CO, its accompanying state-of-the-art DermaSpa and is an Associate Clinical Professor for the Department of Dermatology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Dr. Asarch has spent 35 years practicing Dermatology, evaluating and adopting the latest advances in the field. His experience and continued dedication to skin wellness led him to create a comprehensive line of skin care prodcuts to meet the needs of individual skin types. The DERMAspaRx line is continually evolving and is backed by years of research and proven scientific studies. An innovator in skin health, Dr. Asarch published his first book, “Turn Back Your Face Years” after studying the aging process of patients’ skin over decades. His theories on how skin ages and how that process could be remedied include dietary aspects he has addressed in his second book, “Beautiful Skin Diet” -recipes with ingredients that promote healthier skin. These two pieces, topical skin care and diet, are two facets of what Dr. Asarch calls the four spheres in a complete skin care regime. The other two spheres are prevention and procedures. He practices his four-sphere theory out of his Dermatology offices in Denver, CO where he also opened the first medical spa in the state, DERMAspa.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatopathology (Dermatology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Iowa, Doctor of Medicine
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Internship)
- University of Iowa, Residency in General Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Dermatopathology
Awards and publications
- Dr. Asarch published his first book, “Turn Back The Face Years” after studying the aging process of patients’ skin over decades.
- His second book, "Beautiful Skin Diet"
- Humanitarian Award from the Melanoma Research Foundation
- Physicians Recognition Award
- Weston Teaching Award
Asarch Center for Dermatology, Laser & Mohs
255 S Routt St, STE 350
Lakewood, CO 80228