Dr. Richard Rento II, MD, FACS
West Nyack, NY
Dr. Richard Rento is a reputed urologist, certified by the American Board of Urology, practicing at West Nyack, NY. Dr. Rento earned his medical degree from Brown University. He completed two residencies, one in urology and another in general surgery at Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center. Dr. Rento served as chief resident during his residency at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL, at the McGaw Medical Center. He currently sees patients at Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Urological Association. Dr. Rento has been setting high standards of excellence in urological care for many years and his achievements are a testament to his dedication and passion. Consistently, for the past fifteen years, including 2017, he has been listed as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in Hampton Roads. He was a founding member of the Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum dedicated to raising awareness and providing prostate cancer education in the community. Moreover, Dr. Rento also served as the Medical Director of urologic oncology at Riverside Cancer Care Center. He addresses the full spectrum of urological concerns, including female urology and kidney, bladder, and prostate cancers. Dr. Rento is a strong believer of engaging in the process of well-being and development of patients in an efficient and effective manner. He explores many options and customizes all treatment methods for each patient. He finds thorough gratification in helping patients when they need prompt medical care which drives him towards excellence in providing healthcare.
- Affinity Health Plan
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Brown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Urology)
- Brown University (Bachelor's)
- Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (General Surgery)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
Awards and publications
- Dr. Rento served as Chief Resident at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL, at the McGaw Medical Center
- Dr. Rento served as Medical Director of Urologic Oncology at Riverside Cancer Care Center.
- Consistently, for the past fifteen years, including 2017, he has been listed as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in Hampton Roads.
- In 2013, he was on the cover of Hampton Roads Magazine and voted the “Top Urologist” by his peers.
- He was a founding member of the Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum dedicated to raising awareness and providing prostate cancer education in the community.
Dr. Richard Rento II's office location
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County
2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 10
West Nyack, NY 10994
Patient reviews for Dr. Richard Rento II
Very nice, honest and easy to talk to. Would not hesitate to use him if the need arises.
Dr Rhento was personable and very knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable, definitely would recommend.
I was very satisfied with the care given.
The visit was great. The information I got was very helpful.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances