Dr. Robert Murphy, MD
Dr. Robert Murphy is a caring and warm pediatrician in West Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Murphy obtained his medical degree from Vanderbilt University. He then completed his internship and residency in pediatrics from Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Murphy is a part of Meridian Primary Care - Pediatrics, West Long Branch and is board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Dr. Murphy is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor’s)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internship in Pediatrics
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
Meridian Pediatrics - West Long Branch
223 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764