Dr. Robert Pyles, MD
Dr. Robert Pyles is a thoughtful and caring psychiatrist serving the community of Wellesley, MA. Dr. Pyles attended Harvard University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in psychiatry at Massachusetts Mental Health Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He also holds a bachelor’s from the University of Virginia. Dr. Pyles runs his own practice. He is a member of the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Pyles is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Medical School - Harvard University
- University of Virginia (Bachelor’s)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Outstanding Psychiatrist Award for "Advancement of the Profession,"
367 Worcester St
Wellesley, MA 02481