Dr. Robert Steinmuller, MD
Robert Steinmuller is a considerate and qualified psychiatrist serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Steinmuller attended New York University, where he received his degree in medicine and completed his residency in psychiatry at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Steinmuller runs his own practice and is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology specializing in psychiatry. Dr. Steinmuller is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- The psychiatrist as a "presence": possible effects on emergency room staff attitudes. Melinek, M., Bluestone, H., Steinmuller, R.; Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 1984 Jan.
- The use and abuse of psychiatry in dealing with pain patients. Steinmuller, R.; Psychiatr Q. 1979.
- The medical psychiatrist as physician for the chronically mentally ill. Schwartz, C. E., Steinmuller, R. I., Dubler, N.; Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 1998 Jan.
Robert Steinmuller, MD
205 E 69th St
New York, NY 10021