Dr. Robert Steinmuller, MD
Robert Steinmuller is a considerate and qualified psychiatrist serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Steinmuller attended New York University, where he received his degree in medicine and completed his residency in psychiatry at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Steinmuller runs his own practice and is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology specializing in psychiatry. Dr. Steinmuller is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- The use and abuse of psychiatry in dealing with pain patients. Steinmuller, R.; Psychiatr Q. 1979.
- What do physicians want from a psychiatric consultation service? Karasu, T. B., Plutchik, R., Conte, H., Siegel, B., Steinmuller, R., Rosenbaum, M.; Compr Psychiatry. 1977 Jan 01.
- Patterns of psychiatric consultation in a general hospital. Karasu, T. B., Plutchik, R., Steinmuller, R. I., Conte, H., Siegel, B.; Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1977 Apr.
Robert Steinmuller, MD
205 E 69th St
New York, NY 10021
Psychiatrists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Psychiatrists
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances