Dr. Roberta Del Campo, MD
Roberta Del Campo, M.D. is a Board Certified Dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic dermatology. As a fellowship trained cosmetic dermatologist, she has extensive training and expertise in a wide variety of cosmetic treatment including: injectable fillers and neurotoxins, skin resurfacing, sclerotherapy, laser treatments of vascular and pigmented lesions, skin tightening techniques, body contouring and overall treatment of age related sun damage. She is known for her attention to detail and her ability to develop an individualized treatment plan for all of her patients. Her training includes an academic appointment, cosmetic dermatology fellowship and dermatology residency at the University of Michigan hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She attended Boston University School of Medicine where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and was inducted into the prestigious national medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha.
- American Republic Insurance Company
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Michigan, Fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser