Dr. Roger Smith, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Roger Smith as an ear, nose, and throat doctor who treats patients in San Francisco and its neighboring areas. He is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is currently affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. Having completed his medical education at Washington University in St. Louis, Dr. Smith went on to complete a surgical internship at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis prior to serving in the U.S. Air Force as a flight surgeon. He completed his residencies in general surgery and in otolaryngology at the University of California Medical Center. In addition, Dr. Smith completed a fellowship with the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Having practiced medicine for over 50 years, Dr. Smith is experienced in treating patients with ear, nose, and throat problems, sinus problems, vertigo, and snoring. He also provides cancer screenings, allergy consultations, and hearing tests.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Washington University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency in General Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency in Otolaryngology
Roger R Smith, MD
909 Hyde Street, Suite 531
San Francisco, CA 94109