Dr. Ronny Herskovits, MD, FAAD
Ronny Herskovits is a brilliant and engaging dermatologist based in Deer Park, NY. Dr. Herskovits earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He accomplished both his internship in pediatrics and his residency in dermatology at the same institution. Dr. Herskovits is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Long Island Dermatological Society, and the Suffolk Dermatology Society. He is also affiliated with the Good Samaritan Hospital and the Nassau County Medical Center in New York. Dr. Herskovits leverages his over 30 years of medical experience for his patients daily. His patients consistently sing his praises, and he in turn goes above and beyond to provide them with the best dermatologic care available. His consultations are routinely thorough and precise.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
Schweiger Dermatology Group
505 Grand Blvd, Suite #1
Deer Park, NY 11729