Rosantina Broom, NP
Ms. Rosantina Broom is an accomplished nurse practitioner serving the locality of Helotes, TX. Ms. Broom received her master’s in nursing administration from Texas Tech University. She also received her certificate in nursing and her bachelor’s degree from the same institution. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Ms. Broom received her licensed vocational nursing certification from Southwest Texas Junior College. She practices at Medical Clinic Helotes and welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish. Patients see her for a myriad of reasons, including annual physical exams, general consultations, flu shots, pre-travel checkups, and pre-surgery checkups. She has strong nursing experience in rural communities. Ms. Broom is very proactive and supportive and believes in delivering appropriate care to each patient. She concentrates on providing better healthcare and enhanced patient satisfaction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Texas Tech University (Bachelor's)
- Texas Tech University, Certificate in Family Nursing
- Texas Tech University, Master's in Nursing Administration
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Awards and publications
- Ms. Broom received her licensed vocational nursing certification from Southwest Texas Junior College
Medical Clinic Helotes
12002 Bandera Rd, Suite 111
Helotes, TX 78023