About Ryan M. Ritchie
After obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of California, Irvine, Mr. Ritchie entered the Marine Corps where he served as a squadron pilot, leaving the Corps in the rank of Captain after six years. His desire to continue to serve others led him to becoming both an Emergency Medical Technician, firefighter and eventually to the Physician Assistant program in Pomona California."My parents were very influential in my career, they always nurtured my desire to learn and grow as a person. I love being a Physician Assistant, developing long-term relationships with my patients and guiding them towards their best possible healthy selves." When not exploring the world of photography, Mr. Ritchie enjoys outdoor activities such as running, hiking, backpacking, snow skiing, and fishing.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- Western University of Health Sciences, Bachelor's in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of California, Irvine (Bachelor's)
Ryan M. Ritchie's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Rancho Santa Margarita
MemorialCare Medical Group
29472 Avenida De Las Banderas
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Patient reviews for Ryan M. Ritchie, PAC
Great! Ryan Ritchie is always helpful with a lot of knowledge. I always try scheduling with him first, he is usually available which is great!
Friendly, clean, proffesional.
Excellent! Answered all my questions and concerns.
It was good. Short wait time. Thorough.
Dr. Ritchie is very good. Very much a professional.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances