Dr. Sandra Kopp, MD, FAAD
Sandra Kopp, MD is an eminent NYC board-certified dermatologist and Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai. She is devoted to providing compassionate, cost-effective, and comprehensive care to each individual patient by tailoring treatment regimens to fit their unique dermatologic needs. She firmly believes that patients should play an active role in their medical care and focuses on prevention and education, stressing the importance of healthy lifestyle habits to ensure overall physical and mental health. Her objective is to achieve natural appearing results and enhance self-confidence and overall quality of life. Dr. Kopp sees patients of all ages and varied cutaneous disorders, from rashes to skin cancer, as well as all cosmetic concerns. She has a unique interest in global health, specifically international dermatology, infectious disease and telemedicine. She has worked in Africa, Europe, and Central and South America. During training she received the American Academy of Dermatology International Resident’s Grant to practice dermatology in Botswana. After graduation she was chosen to participate in the “Passion to Heal” initiative with a team of leading dermatologists in Narok, Kenya.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Lehigh University (Bachelor's)
- Lehigh University (Master's)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Published numerous articles and authored chapters for the leading dermatology reference books
Schweiger Dermatology Group
67 Lacey Rd, Unit 2
Whiting, NJ 08759