Dr. Sarah Sheibani, MD
Dr. Sheibani is a gastroenterologist with specialized training in inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). She completed her internship and residency training in internal medicine at Stanford University. Following her gastroenterology fellowship at USC, she did an extra year of training in IBD at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Sheibani's research interests include the treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding and health-care maintenance issues in patients with IBD.
- Adventist Health
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Fellowship in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Stanford University, Internship in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Effect of Cell Sex on Uptake of Nanoparticles: The Overlooked Factor at the Nanobio Interface ACS Nano. 2018 Mar 27; 12(3):2253-2266.
- Reply Hepatology. 2017 04; 65(4):1416-1417.
- Sensing of Alzheimer's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis Using Nano-Bio Interfaces J Alzheimers Dis. 2017; 59(4):1187-1202.
Keck Medicine of USC - Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1450 San Pablo St, HC4 - 6200
Los Angeles, CA 90033