Dr. Saul Amber, MD
Dr. Amber specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of: Arthritis Asthma Diabetes Hypertension Atherosclerotic Heart Disease COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Hyperlipidemia Having attended medical school at the Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Mexico, Dr. Amber is fluent in English and Spanish, and has been practicing Internal Medicine in Mesa, Arizona since 1979. Dr. Amber is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and is both a Medicare participating physician and contracted with several commercial insurance plans. Studying martial arts for the last 20 years, Dr. Amber believes physical fitness and healthy eating habits are essential components to living a long and healthy life.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Internship)
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Residency)
- Hahnemann University Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Autonomous University of Guadalajara
Amber Clinic for Health and Wellness
130 S 63rd St, Suite 106
Mesa, AZ 85206