About Dr. Sean Christopher Fink
Dr. Sean Christopher Fink attended the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Tabasco, where he earned his medical degree. He went on to complete his residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas at Austin. Prior to finishing his medical education, he completed his undergraduate studies at Georgia's Public Liberal Arts University and Columbus State University. Dr. Fink is a member of the American College of Physicians and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. A diligent internist, he believes in spending time with his patients to understand their concerns and answer all their questions. He always provides comprehensive care to his patients and emphasizes preventative care for all. He is bilingual and fluently speaks English and Spanish. Dr. Fink is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. Patients currently see him at FCPP Desert Region in Palm Springs, CA.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Tabasco
- University of Texas at Austin, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Georgia's Public Liberal Arts University (Bachelor's)
- Columbus State University (Bachelor's)
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Fink, S., Hoang, J., Moreno, A. (2016). Calls to the House staff: Is there a “July Effect”? Poster presented at: American College of Physicians, Texas-South West Conference Poster Session; Austin, TX.
- Fink, S., Moreno, A. (2015). Implementing ACA/AHA Telemetry Guidelines-A Cost Saving Approach, Quality Improvement Project, Presented at: Seton Dell Medical Center; Austin, TX.
- Fink, S., Garcia, S., Lough, H. (2013). Improving Treatment and Patient Education: The Arroyo Hondo Free Clinic (AHFC) Model. Poster presented at: American Medical Student Association Poster Session; Washington, DC.
- Leadership Recognition Award, Awarded by Dean of Medical School (06/2013)
- Community Development & Service Category (03/2013)
Dr. Sean Christopher Fink's office location
Desert Care Network
DCN - Internal Medicine (Palm Springs)
1100 N Palm Canyon Dr, Suite 109
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Patient reviews for Dr. Sean Christopher Fink
Dr. Fink is a genuine doctor. You know from the moment he enters the exam room he’s there for you and wants to make sure his thorough. He’s diligent, courteous and very intelligent.
Dr. Fink was very thorough. He took his time and listened to what I was saying. I highly recommend him.
I was a new patient and what a great Doctor. Very thorough and listens. Making him my primary care physician for sure.
Very good and appreciated his words of recommendation.
I feel it went smooth. The provider was very nice.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures