Dr. Shahab Mahboubian, DO
Shahab Mahboubian completed his training in limb lengthening and deformity correction surgery at the world-renown Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, the #1 orthopedic hospital in the country (U.S. News & World Report, 2010). He has brought this highly specialized orthopedic practice to the West coast with the most advanced techniques and skills in Height Lengthening surgery. Some of the wide array of surgical techniques utilized by Dr. Mahboubian include correction of bow-legs and knock-knees, deformities of the upper or lower extremities, leg-length discrepancies, bony malunions or nonunions, and cosmetic bilateral limb lengthening. Our doctor also provides the most advanced and up-to-date techniques in orthopedic surgery, including treatment of injuries in adults and children, sports-related injuries, joint replacement surgery, hand injuries, neck and back pain issues, foot and ankle problems, and lower extremity deformities. Dr. Mahboubian takes great pride in paying particular attention to details while providing the most comprehensive and meticulous care for his patients. He has been commended about his sincere mannerism and professional demeanor toward his patients by his colleagues and peers alike. With every consultation, Dr. Mahboubian supplies his patients with a thorough understanding of their problem and a complete overview of their treatment options in order to allow his patients to make the most educated decisions about their care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Education and training
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship in Limb Lengthening and Complex Reconstruction
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Internship in Orthopedic Surgery
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
Shahab Mahboubian, DO
10640 Riverside Drive
North Hollywood, CA 91602