Dr. Shereen Beverly, MD
About Dr. Shereen Beverly
Dr. Shereen Beverly is an obstetrician and gynecologist treating patients in Lawndale, California and the surrounding communities. She holds certification with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a professional member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In order to pursue her medical degree, Dr. Beverly attended the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine. She completed an internship and residency at the Martin Luther King/Charles Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. She is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital – Torrance, and Memorial Hospital of Gardena. Patients visiting Dr. Beverly can receive a full range of OBGYN services, including ultrasounds, pap smears, and consultations for menopause, obesity/weight loss, and pregnancy. When she is not treating patients, Dr. Beverly enjoys SCUBA diving, horseback riding, and boogie boarding.
- Adventist Health
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center (Internship)
- Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Outstanding Women of Achievement - The Top Ladies of Distinction Incorporated, Los Angeles Chapter
- Mentor's Award - Pasadena High School Participants in La Vie Center's Teen Parenthood Prevention Program
- County of Los Angeles Commendation for providing quality women's health services - Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Office of Women's Health
Dr. Shereen Beverly's office location
Shereen Beverly M.D. Inc.
16812 Hawthorne Blvd.
Lawndale, CA 90260