Dr. Shraddha Shah, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Shraddha Shah is a caring and concerned primary care physician, who caters to the community of Placentia, CA. She currently practices at First California Physician Partners and provides thorough medical care for the treatment of a host of conditions. She is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, Dr. Shah is a qualified family physician. She pursued her medical education from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine. Post this, she completed a residency in family medicine at the University of California, Davis, Valley Consortium for Medical Education. She is also an active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Fluent in English, Hindi, and Gujarati, Dr. Shah is widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Her commitment to quality patient care is foremost on her mind as she sees and evaluates them. She integrates her medical expertise with state of the art technology and strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare.
- Alignment Health Plan
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - American University of Antigua College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- California State University, Fullerton (Bachelor's)
- University of California, Davis, Valley Consortium for Medical Education, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Advance Care Life Support
- Basic Life Support in Obstetrics
- Pediatrics Advanced Life Support
- Shah, S; et al. “Cervical Cancer Screening in the FQHA ambulatory setting” The 2nd Annual Residency Scholarly Forum, Modesto, CA. May, 2016. First place poster at 2017 resident scholarly forums.
- Shah, S; et al. “Go Global, Act Local: The Impact of Implementing Cuba’s Global Health Model in Our Local Modesto Communities” The 2nd Annual Residency Scholarly Forum, Modesto, CA. May, 2016.
FCPP Internal Medicine - Placentia
1325 N Rose Dr, Suite 210
Placentia, CA 92870