Dr. Sidney Goldfarb, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Dr. Sidney Goldfarb is a Board Certified Urologist with over 30 years of experience providing the level of personalized care that only a solo practitioner can provide. In addition to his expertise in the treatment of sexual disorders, Dr. Goldfarb is well respected for his skill as a surgeon, his holistic approach, and his astute diagnostic acumen. A recognized leader in his field, Dr. Goldfarb lectures often on erectile disorders and prostate problems. By listening to patients and looking beneath the surface, he treats urological illness with the latest techniques and works with patients to prevent future illness.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- American Urological Association
Awards and publications
- Invasion of the Rectum by Carcinoma of the Prostate. Archives of Surgery, 1980
- Post Void Film of the I.V.P. in the Diagnosis of Urethral Diverticulum. Urology, 1991
Sidney J. Goldfarb, M.D.
419 N Harrison St, Suite 206
Princeton, NJ 08540