Dr. Mohammad Bhatti, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
* When booking your appointment, please include your Insurance ID! The office needs this to confirm your appointment. If Zocdoc gives you the option, please scan your insurance card. Thanks! * Dr. M. Azeem Bhatti is board certified in Urology and accepting new patients at his practice at Crescent Urological Care in Somerset, New Jersey. Dr. Bhatti completed his residency in Urology at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in 1998. He served as chief of Urology at Guthrie Healthcare System in Sayre, Pennsylvania for 10 years prior to his move to York. His professional memberships include the American Urological Association, the Pennsylvania Medical Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He is also currently an associate urologist at the nationally recognized Geisinger Healthcare. Dr. Bhatti has extensive experience in organ preservation and minimally-invasive surgeries. In fact, 90 percent of the surgeries he performs are minimally invasive using the latest DaVinci robotic technology. "What minimally-invasive procedures mean to our patients is less pain, less time in the hospital and a quicker recovery," says Dr. Bhatti. "Patients are able to get back to their normal daily living a lot sooner."
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Residency in Urology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Crescent Urological Care
1205 Easton Ave, Suite 201
Somerset, NJ 08873