Dr. Stephanie Corrado, MD
Stephanie Corrado is a skilled and experienced internist serving the community of Boston, MA. Dr. Corrado obtained her medical degree from Rush University. She also completed her residency in internal medicine, psychiatry, and an internship in internal medicine at the Northwestern University. Furthermore, she completed a fellowship in adolescent medicine at Children's Hospital Boston, and obtained her bachelor's degree at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Corrado is a part of SMG Brookline Primary Care. She is board certified in internal medicine and adolescent medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Corrado gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. She treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, A Steward Family Hospital
- Adolescent Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Northwestern University, Residency in Psychiatry
- Northwestern University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Children's Hospital Boston, Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine
- University of Wisconsin (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Gupta N, Corrado S, and Goldstein M. Hormonal Contraception in the Adolescent. Pediatrics in Review 2008, vol 29, no.11: 1-11
- Pappadis SL and Somers MJG. Hypertension in adolescents: a review of diagnosis and management. Current Opinion in Pediatrics 2003, 15:370-378.
Steward Medical Group Brookline Primary Care
226 Harvard Ave, 3rd Floor
Allston, MA 02134