About Dr. Stephanie Slocum
Stephanie Slocum, MD was born in New Orleans, LA. She earned her Bachelors of Science from Furman University in Greenville, SC and then earned her Medical Doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Slocum completed her residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas where she received numerous awards for patient care and resident teaching. In fact, during her final year of residency, she was selected as Administrative Chief Resident; she is also a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, as well as a member of the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Slocum recently relocated with her family from Middle Tennessee where she was in private practice. Dr. Slocum's primary goal is to serve the women of Dallas with compassion and provide the best up-to-date care. In her spare time, Dr. Slocum enjoys spending time with her husband Paul, their son, Tripp, and their Aussiedoodle, Eleonore. They enjoy traveling, trying new cuisines, attending festivals, and cooking.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Furman University (Bachelor's)
- Texas Medical Association
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
Dr. Stephanie Slocum's office location
Health Central Women's Care
8160 Walnut Hill Ln, Margot Perot Building, Ste 116
Dallas, TX 75231
Patient reviews for Dr. Stephanie Slocum
Loved the Dr. & staff.
Overall was a very wonderful visit.
Dr. Slocum came into my room with a pleasant demeanor and made me feel comfortable at my visit. I'm "that annoying patient" that asks several questions and I never felt rushed. I'm excited to start my pregnancy journey with her!
Great!! Dr. Slocum was very professional, warm and caring. I would reccommend her to everyone I know.
Dr. Slocum is awesome. She is very caring, and courteous. Dr. Slocum took her time with me and I did not leave feeling like a number.
Dr. Slocum was very compassionate and personable during my appointment. She did not made me feel rush and answered all of my questions. I seen her for a problem and will definately return to see her for my routine annual exam.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances