Dr. Stephen Trauzzi, MD, FACS
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Dr. Stephen Trauzzi is a native of New York City. He attended Xavier High School in Manhattan and continued on to Georgetown University when he earned his MD Degree and a BS Degree in Biology. He completed his urology training at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center in 1994 and subsequently joined the private practice of Dr. Piero Niceta and Dr. Pellegrino Tozzo in New Rochelle. He has been an attending in Urology at Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle since then. He is also a consultant Urologist on staff at Calvary Hospital in the Bronx and is on the medical staff at Westchester Medical Center, Lawrence Hospital and St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Trauzzi is presently the President of the New York State Urological Society. He is the Vice-President of the Medical Staff at Sound Shore Medical Center and the Cancer Liaison Physician at the Hospital. He practices General Urology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- Lawrence Hospital Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Georgetown University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Urology)
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- President of the New York State Urological Society.
- Vice-President of the Medical Staff at Sound Shore Medical Center.
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - New Rochelle
120 Warren Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801