Dr. Sunanda Sindhwani, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
*Medicare for existing patients only* Dr. Sunanda Sindhwani is a concerned and caring primary care doctor serving the community of Reston, VA. Dr. Sindhwani earned her medical degree from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, where she also completed her internship and residency in internal medicine. She then immigrated to the United States to complete her residency in internal medicine from Michigan State University. Dr. Sindhwani completed her bachelor’s at St.Bede's College. Dr. Sindhwani is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- St.Bede's College (Bachelor’s)
- Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Michigan State University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Internship in Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Associates Of Reston
1850A Town Center Pkwy, #209
Reston, VA 20190