About Dr. Susmeeta Sharma
Susmeeta Sharma is a dedicated and diligent endocrinologist serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Sharma obtained her medical degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College. She completed her internship at Virginia Commonwealth University. She then completed her residency at the University of Florida, Shands Hospital and her fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Sharma is a part of MedStar Washington Hosp Ctr Gen Medicine Practice and is affiliated with MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC. Dr. Sharma is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She speaks Hindi and English, which makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Sharma treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. She is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Virginia Commonwealth University (Internship)
- University of Florida, Shands Hospital (Residency)
- National Institutes of Health (Fellowship)
Dr. Susmeeta Sharma's office location
MedStar Washington Hosp Ctr Gen Medicine Practice
MedStar Washington Hospital Center
106 Irving Street NW, Physician’s Office Building, Suite 3800
Washington, DC 20010
Patient reviews for Dr. Susmeeta Sharma
Doctor Sharma is highly recommended. She is great!
horrible follow up. Called script into wrong pharmacy.
She was very knowledgeable and was very detail-oriented. She spent an entire hour with me! That is unheard of but she made sure she answered all my questions and left me feeling confident and happy.
Dr. Susmeeta is very nice and professional. She is really polite. I will recommend her.
Excellent service and advice about my medication changes and excellent help with trying to help get my blood sugar regulated.
Dr. Sharma was very nice and took her time during our appointment.
Dr. Sharma was extremely thorough and competent. She spent a good amount of time with me, listening to what I said and explaining my options. She's great and I recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Sharma was great. She listens well and is very thorough.
The front desk was friendly, and Dr. Sharma was very kind. This was my first visit to this office and I felt well taken care of.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Adrenal Crisis
- Adrenal Problems
- Adrenogenital Problems
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Management
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Diabetes Care - Kidney Disease Monitoring
- Diabetes Consultation
- Diabetes Follow Up
- Doppler Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances