Dr. Thomas Bickley, DO
Thomas Bickley is a compassionate and dedicated OB-GYN serving his patients in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Bickley received his medical education from the Midwestern University in Phoenix. He then completed his postdoctoral training with an obstetrics and gynecology residency at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA. Dr. Bickley provides excellent care to his patients, including annual gynecological visits and pap smears, menopause consultation, breast cancer screening, endometrial biopsy, genetic counseling and pregnancy screening, ultrasound, osteoporosis evaluation, infertility consultation, post-partum visits, and tubal ligations. Dr. Bickley cares for patients experiencing uterine or vaginal prolapse, urinary incontinence, pyelonephritis, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, osteoporosis, heavy or irregular vaginal bleeding, mastitis and cervical polyps. Dr. Bickley dedicates his time to expanding his education as well, and he has attended the CREOG Leadership Conference, participated in a graduate teaching fellowship at the Idaho State University, as well as a research fellowship with the Maricopa Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Awards and publications
- Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center Housestaff Association Member
- Graduate Teaching Fellowship, Idaho State University
- Maricopa Medical Center Research Fellowship
Thomas Bickley D.O., PLC Obstetrics and Gynecology
4824 E. Baseline Rd., Suite 129
Mesa, AZ 85206