Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD
Dr. Thomas Griffin, Jr received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame. After working in film and television and doing research with the Department of Dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Griffin graduated from Jefferson Medical College where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. Dr. Griffin has subsequently completed his residency training with Jefferson Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology. Dr Griffin loves all things related to dermatology but has a particular interest in laser surgery, cutaneous oncology and oncologic surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency in Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Philadelphia Dermatological Society
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Zhao L, Li W, Marshall C, Griffin T, Hanson M, Hick R, Dentchev T, Williams E, Werth A, Miller C, Bashir H, Pear W, Seykora JT. Srcasm inhibits Fyn-induced cutaneous carcinogenesis with modulation of Notch1 and p53. Cancer Res. 2009 Dec 15;69(24):9439-47.
- Griffin T, Hazan E, Keller, M. Scleromyxedema in a patient with thyroid disorder treated with IVIG and lenalidomide. 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, San Francisco, CA. Poster ID: 1980.
Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting
531 West Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462