Dr. Thomas M. Sherman, MD
Dr. Thomas Sherman is a considerate and detail-oriented gastroenterologist caring for the Exeter, NH community. Dr. Sherman obtained his medical degree from the University of Connecticut. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in gastroenterology at Washington University, St. Louis. Dr. Sherman is a part of Core Gastroenterology, where he sees patients for gastroenterology consultations, crohn's disease, colon cancer, and other specialized reasons. He is board certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. Patients trust Dr. Sherman’s expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Exeter Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Washington University, St. Louis, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - University of Connecticut
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University (Bachelor’s)
3 Alumni Drive, Suite 201
Exeter, NH 03833