Dr. Thomas Scully, MD
Thomas F. Scully, MD received his B.S. at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He then earned his Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at Indiana School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Scully completed his internship and residency at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in both general surgery and Urology. Dr. Scully is a current member of the American Board of Urology. His professional society memberships include the American Urological Association, American Medical Association, St. Louis Medical Society, St. Louis Urological Society and Missouri State Medical Society. Dr. Scully is a Board Certified Urologist from the American Board of Urology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Indiana University
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in General Surgery
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in Urology
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Missouri State Medical Association
Metropolitan Urological Specialists
10296 Big Bend Blvd, Suite 205
St. Louis, MO 63122