Dr. Thriveni Sanagala, MD
Thriveni Sanagala, MD, is a cardiologist at Loyola Medicine. Her clinical interests include hyperlipidemia, women’s heart disease and fainting disorders. Dr. Sanagala is an associate professor in the Department of Cardiology at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree at Sri Venkateswara Medical College, completed a residency in internal medicine at Loyola University Medical Center and a fellowship in cardiology, also at Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Sanagala is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and adult congenital heart disease.
- 1st Agency
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Dr. Sanagala is certified in Adult Congenital Heart Disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
6800 North Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Loyola Center for Heart & Vascular Medicine
2160 South First Ave
Maywood, IL 60153