Dr. Timur Hanan, MD
Dr. Timur Hanan is a physiatrist treating patients in Brooklyn, New York, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He is also a member of professional organizations including the American Medical Association, the American Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and the New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Hanan attended the Astrakhan State Medical Institute in Russia. He continued his medical education in the United States at New York Medical College, where he completed a residency program in general surgery. He has also completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center of New York University. Patients visiting Dr. Hanan can receive a full range of medical services. He provides physical and pain medicine consultations, evaluations for worker’s compensation and disability, movement disorder exercises, and therapy following operations or strokes. Treatment is also available for problems with the knee, elbow, back, hand, and foot.
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School - Astrakhan State Medical University
- New York Medical College, Residency in General Surgery
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Comprehensive Healthcare Medical, P.C.
3226 Kings Highway
Brooklyn, NY 11234