Dr. Tofik Ali, MD
Cornea & External Diseases Specialist, Ophthalmologist
Dr. Tofik Ali is a board certified ophthalmologist who specializes in cornea & external diseases. He received his under graduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He then continued his education at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center to complete his Residency in Ophthalmology Dr. Ali then completed his Fellowship in in Cornea and External Disease and Laser Refractive Surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Flaum Eye Institute. He is currently affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia. Dr. Ali fluently speaks English, Spanish and Amhari.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - University of Pittsburgh, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh (Internship)
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Flaum Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease and Laser Refractive Surgery
Global Eye Physicians
85 S Bragg Street, Suite 101
Alexandria, VA 22312