Dr. Tripty Gandhi, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr Gandhi is a board certified Family practitioner who provides routine health screenings, well woman exams. Dr. Tripty M. Gandhi graduated from the Seth G S Medical College, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in 1989. She works in Santa Clara, CA and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Gandhi is affiliated with Oconnor Hospital. She sees patients, adults, and children 10 years and up. Dr. Gandhi is a civil surgeon for Green Card exams. We encourage you to CALL if this is your first appointment with us to clarify insurance etc. FLU SHOTS NOW AVAILABLE! AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS FOR GREEN CARD EXAMINATIONS!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Seth G.S. Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Massachusetts, Residency in Family Practice
- California Academy of Family Physicians
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Women’s Association, South Bay
Tripty M. Gandhi
1080 Scott Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95050