Dr. Victoria N. Wang, MD
Please note that the office is out of network with insurance plans under Covered California. We request that you verify the details of your specific insurance plan prior to booking an appointment. For cosmetic consultations, there is a $90 Cosmetic consult fee that can be applied to any cosmetic service or treatment. The $90 can be applied to same-day or future cosmetic appointments. Please be advised that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. There will be a $50 cancellation fee. Victoria Wang, M.D. is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. This talented dermatologist received her Bachelor of Arts from Northwestern University, graduating Summa cum Laude with department honors. Dr. Wang received her medical doctorate from University of California San Diego, graduating top of her class. Dr. Wang received her dermatology specialty training at Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago, following a transitional internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. She has been practicing dermatology since 2009. She has presented research at numerous national and international conferences and has given talks to the community for a number of years. She has published many articles in leading scientific journals and has even been a peer reviewer for the Pediatric Dermatology journal. Dr. Wang is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. Her interests include skin cancers, skin cancer screening, mole checks, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, cosmetic procedures, and Mohs surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
Awards and publications
- Daniel Bonbright Scholarship, Northwestern University
- McGraw-Hill Award for Academic Excellence, UCSD School of Medicine
- Nguyen V, Buka RL, Roberts BJ, Eichenfield LF. Cutaneous manifestations of Costello syndrome. Int J Dermatol. 2007 Jan;46(1):72-6.
27882 Forbes Rd, Suite 201
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677