Dr. Vito Larocca, MD
Vito Larocca is a trusted and reputable ophthalmologist caring for the Staten Island, NY community. Dr. Larocca obtained his medical degree from the Università degli Studi di Bologna Scuola di Medicina e Chirurgia. He also completed his internship at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and then completed his residency in Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Larocca is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Larocca speaks English, Spanish, and Italian fluently, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Larocca gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Richmond University Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Università degli Studi di Bologna Scuola di Medicina e Chirurgia
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital (Internship)
- United States Public Health Service, Residency in Ophthalmology
Vito S Larocca, MD
78 Todt Hill Rd, Suite #111
Staten Island, NY 10314