Dr. Vlad Gendelman, MD
When patients want to see a doctor who can draw on an incredible wealth of experience to treat them compassionately, they come to Dr. Vlad Gendelman. His passion for serving his community and seeing the world have taken him from Los Angeles, where he is the official team physician of the LA Strikers, to the Philippines, where he worked as a volunteer surgeon in impoverished communities. The prolific research work he has done over the course of his career (much of which was conducted at such prestigious organizations as the Arthritis Institute) has made it easy for Dr. Gendelman to maintain a cutting-edge knowledge of medicine and technology. He looks forward to meeting you!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- California Orthopaedic Association
Awards and publications
- Recipient, Kings County Hospital, Chief Resident of the Year Award
- Mitgang J, Hayes W, Gendelman V, Frumberg D, Saha S. The Effect of Drill Holes on the Bending Strength of Human Radii and Ulnae. Abstract presentation at Biomedical Engineering: Recent Developments conference, 2008 in El Paso, TX.
- Masayuki Y, (Gendelman) V, Chong-Soon L, Haworth I. Spermine Binding to GC-Rich DNA: Experimental and Theoretical Studies. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. Vol. 325, No. 1, January 1, pp. 39-46, 1996.
Urgent Orthopaedic Care
12660 Riverside Dr, Suite 201
North Hollywood, CA 91607