Dr. Warren Wexelman, MD
About Dr. Warren Wexelman
Warren Wexelman is a caring and diligent internist and cardiologist based in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Wexelman earned his medical degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina in Mexico. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Maimonides Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the same institution. Dr. Wexelman is a part of NYU Langone Cardiology Associates Brooklyn. He is fluent in English, Yiddish and Spanish. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. During his consultations, he fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. Dr. Wexelman is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. The office offers full non-invasive cardiac testing on site, including holter monitoring, echocardiograms, vascular testing, carotid ultrasound, ambulatory blood pressure recording and venipuncture.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- American Heart Association
Awards and publications
- Etiology and clinical significance of new fascicular conduction defects following coronary bypass surgery Wexelman, W; Lichstein, E; Cunningham, J N; Hollander, G; Greengart, A; Shani, J American heart journal. 1986 May. 111 (5): 923-927.
- Coronary Collateral Circulation and Precordial St Depressions in Inferior Myocardial-Infarction [Meeting Abstract] Shani, J; Wexelman, W; Onah, Je; Rivera, M; Hollander, G; Greengart, A; Amazon, H; Lichstein, E Clinical research. 1984. 32 (2): A206-A206.
- Clinical Characteristics of Patients Developing Bundle-Branch Block after Coronary-Bypass Surgery [Meeting Abstract] Wexelman, W; Greengart, A; Shani, J; Hollander, G; Lichstein, E Clinical research. 1984. 32 (2): A216-A216.
Dr. Warren Wexelman's office location
NYU Langone Health
1335 Ocean Parkway, First Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Patient reviews for Dr. Warren Wexelman
Cardiologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Cardiologists
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances