Dr. Wendell Wallace, DPM
Wendell D. Wallace, DPM graduated from Xavier University of Louisiana with a B.S. in Biology in 1995, and Nova Southerastern University with a M.S. in Curriculum, Instruction and Technology in 2004. After working as an educator he then decided to pursue a career in medicine. He graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2011. Dr. Wallace completed his 3 year surgical residency at St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts in 2014.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Education and training
- Kent State University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, Master’s in Curriculum, Instruction and Technology
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Xavier University, Louisiana (Bachelor’s)
Methuen Podiatry Associates
386 Merrimack St., Suite 1B
Methuen, MA 01844