Winnie Leung, PhD
Dr. Leung is a clinical psychologist specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for individuals coping with a range of mental health issues and life stressors, including anxiety, trauma, OCD, depression, relationship issues and work stressors. She partners with each individual to identify barriers and sources of distress or dissatisfaction in their life. Dr. Leung uses an active, skills-based approach to help clients change thinking patterns and behaviors leading to happier and more satisfying lives. She offers a supportive, compassionate and collaborative environment to help individuals strengthen their capacities to manage difficult challenges and achieve their goals. Dr. Leung was previously on faculty as Assistant Professor at Columbia University, Department of Psychiatry, where she supervised and trained psychology externs, psychology interns, and postdoctoral fellows.
Education and training
- Binghamton University (Bachelor's)
- James J. Peters VA Medical Center, Fellowship in Clinical Psychology
- Maryland Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Internship in Clinical Psychology
- University of Maryland, PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- International OCD Foundation
Winnie Leung, Ph.D.
30 East 20th St., Suite 5F
New York, NY 10003