Dr. Wyslaine Lamontagne, MD
Primary Care Doctor
PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OF YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE ALONG WITH YOUR MEMBER ID NUMBER TO HELP VERIFY ELIGIBILITY. THANK YOU! Dr. Lamontagne received her degree in Medicine from the Medical University of the Americas School of Medicine, St. Kitt/Nevis, West Indies. She completed her training in Internal Medicine at the Memorial Health University Medical Center, Mercer School of Medicine, Savannah, GA. Prior to joining CAC-Florida Medical Centers, she worked as an Inpatient Internal Medicine Physician at Hackensack Medical University Hospital. Dr. Lamontagne is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and also has a Bachelor of Science in nursing from the Université de Montréal, Montréal, Quebec, Canada. She is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association and the Florida Board of Nursing. Dr. Lamontagne is fluent in English, French and Creole. Dr. Lamontagne is the Medical Director of the CAC-Florida Medical Centers - Liberty City Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical University of the Americas (Nevis), Doctor of Medicine
- Mercer University, Savannah, Memorial University Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Mercer University, Savannah, Memorial University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Creole (Haitian)
Grace Medical Center of Florida
4212 Northlake Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410